Welcome to Unity of Omaha
We’ve devoted significant resources to creating a comfortable, well-appointed, and state-of-the-art community center.
Our newly remodeled Spiritual Community Center is located at 3424 North 90th Street (90th & Maplewood, a few blocks north of Maple).
Our Sunday Celebration services are recorded; audio-only CDs as well as DVDs are available for purchase in our Many Paths Bookstore for a nominal fee. These services are also broadcast on Cox Channel 22 every Sunday morning at 9:30 am.
- Worship celebrations that are infused with love and courageous messages of truth.
- High quality music and other artistic expressions that inspire and transform lives.
- Transformative education for children, youth and adults.
- The expression of Love and Truth through active outreach ministries.
- Bringing wholeness and a healing to the spirit, mind and body.
- Active participation and ownership of the mission and vision of our spiritual community.
- Creating a physical environment that realizes our vision.
- Financial abundance and fiscal responsibility.
Holacracy does not rely solely upon individual empowerment or traditional forms of consensus-building, nor is it a traditional democracy. It utilizes dynamic, purpose-driven steering techniques where adaptation and evolution are not only welcomed, but expected.
Our sanctuary is designed to accommodate over 500 people in comfortable, relaxed surroundings that promote an environment well-suited for meditation and growth at every level. In this space, we conduct inspiring multi-media celebration services intended to enlighten, nurture, nourish, and restore each of us as individuals while we harmoniously grow together in the Unity consciousness.
Our cafe/hospitality area is where we gather before and after services and at other times to break bread together or share a laugh and the latest news with other members of our community. This multi-purpose area also serves as a gallery where we enjoy hosting some exquisite works produced by local artists, receptions, workshops, and other events.
The History Room is but one of the additional spaces we share with other groups to conduct meetings, workshops, and other training sessions that contribute to the overall health, growth, and well-being of our community. As with our other spaces, this room is easily re-configured to accommodate multi-media presentations as desired.
Our small-but-mighty Peace Chapel is just perfect for those quiet times of introspection, one-on-one meetings with one of our Prayer Chaplains, or an intimate wedding ceremony.
Our self-service lending library spans several cabinets (not shown) and offers a wide variety of materials for study, entertainment, and cultural enrichment.