First Time Here?
We hope to make your first visit to Unity of Omaha a joyful and easy celebration of God and life! Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions from first-time visitors. When you enter our front doors to attend a Sunday Celebration, expect to be warmly greeted and welcomed. We are always happy to see you and engage you in our all-encompassing, holistic spiritual community.
In fact, in any of our activities, you can expect to be treated as the wholly divine, perfectly awesome being that you already are. Here you will find a spiritual community that honors and dignifies all persons and pathways to deepening personal relationships with God and one another.
Sunday celebration services are held at 10:30 am in the sanctuary. Please be courteous by silencing all electronic devices while on campus. We are located at 3424 N 90th Street, Omaha, NE 68134. VIEW ON MAP.
Join us after services in Fellowship Hall. Here you can get connected to our spiritual community and enjoy refreshments. Our welcome ambassadors are available on Sunday mornings to show you around and answer your questions. Visit www.unity.org to learn more about the Unity movement.
We want you to feel comfortable joining us for Sunday celebration services. Attire varies from jeans to business wear.
While you enjoy a service designed for you, your children will enjoy an experience designed just for them in the nursery or their classroom. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before service starts to allow yourself some extra time to check-in your children, especially if it is your first visit.
We want to support you as you begin to get involved and get to know others at Unity of Omaha. Here are some great next steps:
- Join us on Sunday – be part of our inspiring and transformational Sunday celebration services.
- Bring your children on Sunday to join other children learning how to pray, meditate and live a positive and fulfilling life at an early age.
- Connect with a group of like-minded people with common interests.
- Take a class or workshop – explore Unity teachings, universal Truth principles and your own beliefs.
- Volunteer and step into service in our spiritual community and local community – truly make a difference for others and our world.
- Become a member – affirm your commitment to living universal Truth principles and setting a positive example for others and our world.